Events that involve the Pillager PTO are in bold.
Early Out 12:45
A (school friendly) 50's Rock 'n Roll Musical presented by our High School Music Dept. Friday, April 5th at 7:30pm, and Saturday, April 6th at 2:00pm in the Elementary Cafeteria / Performing Arts Center. Tickets at the door: $3 students / $5 adults. (Activity passes cover entry fee.)Back to Top
A full day of excitement for all ages, at the Pillager High School! $5 per person, which includes an entry for a prize drawing! (Kid games, BBQ, and private lessons are an extra fee.)
- Inflatables and games for the whole family: Carnival games, obstacle course, fun competitions, remote control airplane demo. Details will be sent home in backpacks.
- Food Vendors: All day!
- Craft and Vendor Show: 9am-3pm. Open to the public.
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tourney: 9am-3pm. Open to the public. All ages welcome to participate.
- Demonstrations and Lessons: Beginning at 5:00pm the below area experts, and others, will be joining us for this evening:
- Potter's Wheel
- Chris Foley Golf Schools
- BBQ Cookoff: Serving from 5-7pm.
- Auction: Thousands of dollars worth of prizes on silent and live auctions. Silent bidding starts at 5:00pm. Live auction at 8:30pm.
- Community Alumni and Staff Basketball Games: Call if you want to be put on a team.
- Live Music/Entertainment: They are hoping to have local groups sing, area choirs, instrumentalists, dance performances, and small stage performances. Call to reserve your performance spot.
This event is a fundraiser for the Pillager Ed Foundation and Dollars for Scholars. (If you want to be involved as a craft or food vendor, have a donation for the auctions, would like to participate in the 3-on-3 tournament or BBQ cookoff, or provide music, please contact Sue Van Hal at 218.746.2105 or email@example.com.) Back to Top
The Pillager Spanish club will be hosting a Taco dinner on Saturday, April 13 from 5-7 p.m. Our original date of March 9th had to be changed due to an unforeseen conflict in scheduling with the Brainerd VFW. We hope that you can still join us in a wonderful taco meal. Tickets may be purchased in advance or at the door on the day of the event. Tickets sell for $5. This is a Spanish Club fundraiser for a trip to Costa Rica, and all monies raised go towards helping our students off-set the cost of their trip.Back to Top
29th Annual Fiddler's Contest. 5:00pm Music, 7:00pm Competition in the Pillager Middle School gym. $4 to listen, free to participate. Over 20 fiddlers, ages 5 to 91. Two raffles with lots of prizes! In house raffle tickets available at event. Grand raffle tickets available from fair board members. This great event will draw over 400 people. For additional information, or to register as a fiddler, call Amie Cole at 218.746.3764.Back to Top
This month's meeting is Monday, April 15th from 5:45-6:45 PM in the Early Childhood Building. All are welcome! This month the main agenda item will be nominating board members for the 2013-14 school year (elections will be held during the May PTO meeting). Contact Jody Carey for more information or if you need childcare: 218.746.3413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't make it in person, you are welcome to join via conference call by dialing 409.777.9000 and using PIN Code 56473.
Once again Pillager Schools will be hosting a community celebration behind the school. Events will include tours of the greenhouses and a flower pre-sale featuring student-produced plants. Reserve your hanging baskets, perennials, and tomato plants and receive a 10% discount. Patio pots were a huge success so these will be expanded this year. You can also reserve your Memorial Day or patio pot that day. Informational booths, tree give-aways, raffles, refreshments, and games are being planned as well. The public is invited to come join the fun. Celebration hours are 11:00am to 1:30pm at the greenhouses located on the school property.Back to Top